Safety and Allergy Precaution
Christopher DiCas Aromas (Parfums) contain extracts of flowers, woods, resins,spices, herbs and hesperides selected, sorted out and chosen each year by their creator Christopher DiCas are physical as well as our infusions of musk, ambergris, mosses and other redolences. Our aromas are a blend of prestigious and rare essence. At “Christopher DiCas” we do our best to bring to you aromas that are safe to wear. At the same time, it is impossible to predict allergic reactions in individuals to a specific ingredient or ingredient combination. Some people can develop an allergy to any number of ingredients in food, skincare or aroma, at any time. We do everything we can to educate our customers about the proper use of our products.
If you have allergic tendencies, please wear your aromas (parfums) with caution and test it on a small area of the skin first to make sure that the perfume is safe for regular use. If you develop any allergic reactions, stop using the product immediately.
Following these simple rules will ensure you are using aromas safely and appropriately.
• Christopher DiCas Aromas/Parfums are flammable. Do not apply near fire, flame, heat or while smoking.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not swallow or take perfume internally.
• Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not apply to sensitive skin. Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin. If irritation develops, reduce frequency or discontinue use.
• Avoid wearing on areas that are exposed to the sun. Many of the essential oils and alcohol present in most aromas(perfumes) could cause a rash or burning when the skin covered with this oil is exposed to the sun.
• If you develop any allergic reactions, stop using the product immediately.